Would you like a REALLY WILD Birthday Party?
Then why not celebrate at New Forest Wildlife Park?
We offer a fun-packed party for birthday children and their friends, with a guided tour of the wildlife park and its animals, a close encounter with a species of their choice, a six-month animal adoption for the birthday girl or boy, a birthday buffet tea, goodie bags and all-day entry to the park and its fabulous Go Wild! adventure play areas.
Our birthday parties include:
- Tailored fun-fact-filled tour of the park for you and your friends with guide
- A Close Encounter with an animal of your choice and a six-month Adoption Pack.
- Birthday Buffet Tea – Juice drinks, sandwiches, warm sausages rolls and pizza slices, crisps, fruit and a selection of cakes and biscuits. Cake ceremony if requested - please supply the cake.
- Invitations to be downloaded above
- Party Bag* for each child (contents may vary e.g. pencil, notepad, eraser, ruler)
- Complimentary return ticket to the park to every child
- All day admission to the Park and Go Wild! adventure playgrounds plus accompanying adult.
£17.50 per child.
If booking a birthday party for a child aged 5 or under, one free accompanying adult is permitted with each child guest. Additional adults pay full admittance to New Forest Wildlife Park
Over 5 years: 1 adult is free per five children.Additional adults pay full admission to New Forest Wildlife Park
Minimum party number is 10 children - if the number is less than 10 there is an additional charge of £35.00 for the guided tour.
Confirmation of numbers is required three days before the party. Any ‘no show’ children on the day will be charged at £5.00.
Parties are fully supervised by qualified members of staff.
If you wish to bring extra food and drink, extras for party bag or balloons, please bring them half an hour before the party starts. We appreciate advanced notice of any extras you plan to bring.
Please note that NO ALCOHOL is permitted for parties.
Annual Pass holders are entitled to 10% off birthday parties
For further information and booking please contact: Shanna on 077 6429 1022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org